RICHMOND REAL ESTATE INVESTING
DIVERSE ECONOMY IN THE CAPITAL OF AMERICA’S 12TH-LARGEST STATE
Complete the green fields to get the Richmond Real Estate Report and connect with the provider.
Why Richmond, VA?
- Virginia is America’s #1 Business State For 2019 (CNBC).
- 1.3 million MSA population.
- Economy driven by: law, finance, and government.
- Home to one of America’s twelve Federal Reserve Banks.
- Transportation: world’s only rail triple crossing, intersection of two major interstates.
- Fortune 500 Companies: six headquartered here.
Why this provider?
- In-house property management with professional applicant screening provided.
- Named to the Inc. 5000 List, have A+ rating with BBB.
- 20+ years experience.
- The Section 8 housing program pays some or all of your resident’s rent.
- Own & manage 300+ Richmond-area properties.
- Strong property renovation standards make for “pride of rentership” homes. (You should see some of these!)
- Predominantly B-Class Single-Family Homes.
- Typical: $1,300 rent and $145,000 purchase price.
- 80% of their buyers use financing. Lever up!
Get the free report and connect with the provider.