241: Multiply Your Wealth With 1031 Exchanges and Columbus, OH Market
Multiply Your Wealth With 1031 Exchanges and Columbus, OH Market
Your equity is re-positioned when you make a 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange.
All at once, you can:
- Increase your cash flow
- Increase your leverage ratio
- Create arbitrage
- Increase your velocity of money
- Expand the value of your RE portfolio
- Do it all with zero tax on the gains
- Gain geographic diversity
Real estate capital gains tax is higher than many think: 15% – 23.8% Federal, plus State of up to 13.3%, plus Depreciation Recapture.
Californians could pay 37%+ in capital gains tax.
Fortunately for real estate investors, you can defer all of these taxes with a 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange.
We discuss your 45-day and 180-day timelines, “like-kind”, your Qualified Intermediary, and 1031 traps to avoid.
Columbus, Ohio could potentially be a wise place to exchange your equity into.
- Ohio’s largest city and capital
- Fortune 500 companies
- High rents & low purchase prices
- Growing city
- Family-friendly suburbs
- Low cost of living with good incomes
- 14th-largest U.S. city
- SFR Rents $800 – $1,300, Prices $80K – $150K
This provider has turnkey rehab operations integrated with management so that you can buy an “all-done-for-you” single-family rental property
Connect with the provider and get their Columbus Investor Report here: www.getricheducation.com/columbus.
Want more wealth?
1) Grab my FREE E-book and Newsletter at: GetRichEducation.com/Book
2) Your actionable turnkey real estate investing opportunity: GREturnkey.com
3) Read my best-selling paperback: getbook.at/7moneymyths