Compound interest doesn’t work in real life.
5% is the average mutual fund investor return, though the S&P returned 10%.
This is for the twenty years ending in 2015 (Source: Dalbar). This is even before taxes and inflation!
Why are 401(k)s failing people? Inflation, emotion, taxes, fees, and volatility.
Emotions make humans sell high and buy low – a recipe for disaster. I discuss how cash flow helps you remove emotion.
Garrett Gunderson of Wealth Factory joins us.
Financially-free people prioritize this way: value, cost, then price.
Economic independence has five levers:
- Recover cash
- Engineer wealth
- Accelerate investment income
- Scale business revenue
- Treat yourself as the greatest asset
Behavioral finance is where investing meets emotion.
Facts don’t change people’s minds. I discuss what does.
“Facts are stubborn things. But our minds are even more stubborn.” -John Adams
Want more wealth?
1) Grab my FREE E-book and Newsletter at: GetRichEducation.com/Book
2) Your actionable turnkey real estate investing opportunity: GREturnkey.com
3) Read my best-selling paperback: getbook.at/7moneymyths