243: Today’s Hottest Rental Type, Apps & Websites with Seth Williams
Today's Hottest Rental Type, Apps & Websites with Seth Williams
Single-family homes are today’s hottest rental type – both Realtor.com and John Burns RE Consulting agree.
Boomers don’t want the responsibility of homeownership, and also don’t want to live in an apartment. This makes SFHs the hottest rental.
Rental demand has shifted to basics: affordable, fewer amenities, better school districts.
Suburban markets should see the concentration in future growth.
Seth Williams of REtipster.com joins us to discuss the best real estate investing websites and apps. We also discuss self-storage facilities.
Apps and websites:
- DealMachine helps you find deals.
- DealCheck helps you analyze deals.
- TenantCloud helps you self-manage rentals.
- BombBomb is a video e-mail service.
- Trello and Slack for workflow.
- Blinkist condenses books.
- RentOMeter estimates rents.
- Dropbox and Google Drive manage files.
- Evernote stores notes.
- DocuSign for digital contracts and signatures.
Want more wealth?
1) Grab my FREE E-book and Newsletter at: GetRichEducation.com/Book
2) Your actionable turnkey real estate investing opportunity: GREturnkey.com
3) Read my best-selling paperback: getbook.at/7moneymyths