Five benefits of spending your money are discussed.
(What – is this irresponsible?)
Keith Weinhold tackles the rarely-discussed benefits of money-spending:
- You beat inflation.
- You don’t “lose” money; you spent it how you desired.
- Ensure a better quality of life.
- You help the economy exact where you want to.
- Spending is more fun than saving.
Many are afraid to discuss the topic of spending.
Also discussed – what goes into home price appreciation, how inflation persists despite decades of technology, Millennials waiting for home prices to drop.
Back to spending:
- Are “cheap” people annoying?
- School is irrelevant to wealth.
- Don’t cut expenses; increase income.
- The only place you get money is from other people.
- Buy top vacations, wellness & exercise, mattress, vision, shoes, dental, home renovation, unprocessed food, phone.
- Spending is an investment in yourself.
- Experiences vs. Stuff.
- Money is fuel; it’s only potential.
- The $25,000 taco.
- Giving to charity.
Benjamin Franklin: “Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.”
Then, a discussion with our Tampa provider about finding the right rental property neighborhood.
Join us on our upcoming Tampa Real Field Trip, Oct. 10th to 12th. Start at RealEstateFieldTrip.com.
Want more wealth?
1) Grab my FREE E-book and Newsletter at: GetRichEducation.com/Book
2) Your actionable turnkey real estate investing opportunity: GREturnkey.com
3) Read my best-selling paperback: getbook.at/7moneymyths