DES MOINES, IOWA REAL ESTATE INVESTING
STRONG ECONOMY & LOW COST OF LIVING IN AMERICA’S HEARTLAND
Get the Des Moines, Iowa Real Estate Report and complete the fields to connect with the provider.
Why Des Moines?
- Job growth, net in-migration, quality of life.
- 5th-Best Place To Live. (U.S. News, 2019)
- Metro population 650,000.
- 3.6% average appreciation over last 20 years.
- Diverse employers, $70,000 household income.
- Stability. In 2009 RE downturn, Des Moines lost just 2.5% (nat’l 7.5%).
Why this provider?
- They’ve invested in the market themselves – for 9 years.
- B & C Class Single-Family Homes
- Typical: $1,000 Rent and $100K Purchase Price.
Get the free report and connect with the provider.
TELL US WHERE TO SEND YOUR DES MOINES PROPERTY REPORT: